Call OR TEXT 602.617.3545
Ben Teague has more than thirty five years experience in commercial and residential construction as a general contractor and building inspector. Ben Teague maintains the following certifications required by the United States federal government under 40 CFR 763 Subpart E Appendix (c)
- Building Inspector
- Project Designer
- Management Planner
Inspection & consulting services include limited or comprehensive testing for environmental contamination and exposure problems resulting from impacted materials containing carcinogens and/or biological hazards such as asbestos, mold and legionella.
- This thermal infra red picture illustrate an in-floor heating system that is not working properly.
- This thermal infra red picture shows an in-floor heating system near the living room fireplace that is not working properly.
- This thermal infra red picture shows the energy loss at a gable vent.
- This thermal infra red image illustrates the heat from a fireplace damaging a television mounted above the mantle.
- This thremal infra red picture reveals a hot light switch dimmer.
- This thremal infra red picture shows some in-floor heat tubing under the bathtub leg, the contrtactor was about the screw a fastener thru the water tubing.
- This infra red thermal image illustrates limited heat loss from an exterior point of view.