Description: The asbestos handbook is written by Ben Teague to fill the void of general information needed for quick reference by anyone dealing with commercial or residential properties. Whether you are a real estate investor, construction contractor or office employee, you will find all the information you need to know about working with asbestos in this asbestos handbook.
Free To Download:
Enter your email address to receive the download link to the free Asbestos Handbook
1. FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What is Asbestos?
- Has Asbestos Been Banned?
- Which Building Materials Contain Asbestos?
- Trigger Limits
- Who Can Do Asbestos Inspections?
- Can Any Contractor Remove-Disturb ACM
2. ASBESTOS LAWS
3. BIGGEST VIOLATORS
- Property Owners and Managers
- Mold Flood & Fire Restoration Contractors
- Renovation & Remodelers
- Demolition Contractors
- Rental Property Owners
- Real Estate Investors
4. DOES INSURANCE COVER ASBESTOS?
- Renters & Homeowners
- Property Managers
5. HAVE YOU BEEN EXPOSED TO ASBESTOS
- Renters and Visitors
- Office Employees
- Construction Workers
- Why Many People Don't Care About Asbestos Exposure
6. EXAMPLES - FINES & JAIL
- Penalties and Prison
7. MUNICIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Why Didn’t Our Building Department Require an Asbestos Inspection Prior to the Renovation?
- What Liabilities Does The Local government Face When It Fails To Enforce Asbestos Inspections?